- Fill the tank 3/4 full with General Purpose Cleaning Solution Non-ammoniated at the recommended dilution (see product label).
- Place item into the Basket and cavitate for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Other solutions for specific contaminations are available. Follow directions on each container closely. Dentures that have tartar and other build-up should be cleaned using Tartar, Light Stain & Permanent Cement Remover. Place denture in Beaker with enough solution to cover it. Suspend Beaker in the ultrasonic machine using the Positioning Cover. The Beaker must be immersed at least one inch into the solution in the tank of the machine to ensure good acoustic coupling. Cavitate for 5-10 minutes and rinse denture with running water.
- UltraDose® Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution
- UltraDose® Enzyme Plus Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution
- UltraDose® Tartar & Light Stain Remover Powder
- Tartar, Light Stain & Permanent Cement Remover
- Advanced Formula Temporary Cement Remover
- Plaster & Stone Remover
- General Purpose Cleaner Concentrate Non-Ammoniated
- Alginate Remover Powder with Scoop