*Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim
L&R UltraDose Germicidal Hospital Grade Ultrasonic Cleaner Concentrate has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, UltraDose Germicidal Hospital Grade Ultrasonic Cleaner Concentrate can be used against COVID-19 Coronavirus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline Calicivirus (surrogate for Norovirus) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
EPA approved Super concentrate solution that cleans and disinfects inanimate, non-porous instruments and apparatus surfaces in a 10-minute contact time. Eliminates residual micro-organisms in a single step. Performs as an ultrasonic cleaner, disinfectant, deodorant, germicidal, fungicidal, viricidal and tuberculocidal all in one. Also works on MRSA. 1 oz makes one gallon of cleaning solution. For use in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Concentrated, 128:1 dilution ratio
- Dual purpose formula works as an ultrasonic cleaning solution and hospital grade disinfectant
- Can also be used as a pre-cleaning or post-cleaning soak
- EPA registered phenyl-based disinfectant
- Germicidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Tuberculocidal
- Available in metered dose 16 oz bottle